Wait until I get home tonight!!!

This is a blog about my life as a submissive wife (sometimes!!) and what happens sometimes when I forget my place in our relationship

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My first post

I'm new to blogging and I don't really know how it works yet but I will start off with a description of me and my life generally.
I am married with 4 grown children and have always had a fascination with discipline.
When I was a teenager I used to goad my father and be purposely disobedient so that it got to the stage that he would explode. He would then order me to my room where he would take his belt off or grab hold of my hairbrush and then put me across his knee or make me bend over the end of the bed. He would then apply the punishment to my bare buttocks with me squealing and crying the whole time. Somehow though I used to get a certain amount of satisfaction from being punished because I think I always felt that I was a bad person.
Consequently, after I get married, I tended to do the same thing with my husband with the same results.
The name of my blog came about from the threats that I often hear when I know I have displeased my husband and he will send me an SMS on my phone that says "WAIT UNTIL I GET HOME TONIGHT"!!!
I know that when I get one of those messages that I really deserve a severe punishment and that I had better be ready when he gets home or suffer the consequences.
Being ready generally means:
  1. Making sure that I know what I am going to be punished for
  2. Having the appropriate implements ready on the bed for him
  3. Being appropriately dressed for the punishment (white g-string, white bra, special long white skirt with a split down the back, white organza blouse)
  4. Be kneeling beside the bed praying for forgiveness.

If you wish to know what happens next you will have to log in next week. However I would be interested in your response to my first posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home